Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pinterest

So all of you that follow our blog know how excited I get when I find a new source of inspiration, whether it be related to food, design, fashion or anything else creative or event-related. My latest obsession is Pinterest, a virtual pin-board for anything and everything - photography, wedding and event ideas, DIY projects, hair styles, funny quotes, new fashion trends, fitness tips, great places to travel, recipes, interior design, architecture, science, cars and motorcycles, music, movies, books, holidays, pets, kids, and the list goes on and on...I highly recommend checking out this site if you have a creative personality...OR if you lack creativity and need some ideas to get your mind moving! Here are a few of my favorites photos that were pinned on today's boards. Click on the links below the photos and you will be brought to the originating site that the pin came from. This usually includes a complete recipe, blog posting, or website to purchase products!

Oreo Brownies...ummm, yes please!


Love the idea of different Bridesmaid dresses...and love these colors! Great blog about a Vineyard Wedding along with more photos from this inspiring Wedding!


The most elegant baby shower I've ever seen...Beautiful!

I can't get enough of this site...check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment